Warranty & Delivery
AGC WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- All equipment sold by AGC Catering Equipment Pty Ltd is supported by the manufacturer’s warranty period and any terms and conditions that may apply under that warranty.
- Pre-owned equipment comes with the provision of 12 months parts and 1-month labour, unless stated otherwise.
- Warranty excludes glass, lights, heat lamps or cabinet refrigeration gas or any other consumables.
- Please be aware manufacturers provide an onsite service/repair however some repairs may require items to be returned to base (AGC showroom) for repairs. Please contact us to confirm your warranty condition.
- AGC will not cover labour costs (whilst under warranty) outside normal trading hours. Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm.
AGC SHIPPING/DELIVERY POLICY
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that items listed for sale are correct and available prior to ordering. It is also the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the dimensions of the product will fit their intended location.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring appropriate access conditions for delivery and installation, otherwise additional charges may apply.
- All equipment delivered and/or installed will remain property of AGC Catering Equipment P/L until paid in full. A 20% re-stocking fee will apply to any unwanted or incorrectly ordered products.
ALL DELEVRIES ARE MADE ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS
All deliveries are made to kerbside (or dock) of delivery Address. The purchaser acknowledges that it is their responsibility to provide labour and equipment to unload and position the goods on site at the purchasers expense. Purchase price does not include unpacking, placement or positioning of equipment or connection to services or removal of rubbish and packing crates.
Delivery times are estimates only. Please note these times can be delayed due to transport delays, which are out of our control. AGC Catering Equipment will work with our customers to try and obtain a positive solution when a delay affects your delivery.
ARE MY GOODS INSURED?
Insurance for goods in transit is not included in the purchase price. If insurance is required by the purchaser, you must contact us prior to delivery to obtain a quote or it must be arranged by the purchaser either direct with the carrier or their insurance agent.
WHAT ABOUT DELIVERIES OUTSIDE OF SYDNEY?
Yes, AGC delivers Australia wide. All our main suppliers have distribution centres in all major capital cities of Australia. They also maintain strong ties with the major transport companies to provide you with the lowest cost possible.
AGC DELIVERY CLASSIFICATION
- Standard Delivery (Benchtop Goods)
This is the standard default choice for smaller (Benchtop Goods) online orders. All orders are dispatched within 2-4 Business days (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm). The goods are delivered to a specified address and given to a receiver. A signature will be required upon leaving the goods. Goods cannot be left unattended unless with a “Authority to Leave” notification.
- Standard Kerbside Delivery (Large equipment)
This is the standard option for larger equipment (Floor Model or Heavy Items).
The items are delivered to the front door or closest possible entrance of the specified address and left in place for the customer to unpack and move inside.
(This does not include disposing of packaging or assistance to move inside premises)
A signature must be obtained before the driver can leave the item.
- VIP Delivery Service
This service must be organised prior to the goods being delivered.
The customer will liaise with AGC staff and provide a list of details needed to obtain a sound idea of the delivery floor plan. From there AGC will organise all equipment be placed into the correct location, remove all packaging and organise connection (additional costs apply) of the gas and or power required by a qualified tradesmen.