Icematic F200-A High Production Flaker
185kg per 24hr
Flake ice is generated through a vertical cylinder, with an internal auger which scrapes the ice from the internal surface of the evaporator. This produces uniform flake ice with a residual water content.
Flake ice has a lot of uses, from the conservation and display of fresh fish to cocktail creation and juice bars. Flake ice is also used in hospitals and during the production of sausages and bread, to chill the mix. Flake ice is extremely versatile.
- High Production modular flaker
- Up to 185kg production per 24/hr of flake ice
- 120kg storage bin (BH56 Bin - Add as option)
- Flake Ice (25% residual water content)
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Front controls, accessible and protected
- Complete with water & drain hoses + 1 ice scoop
- 10 AMP power supply
- Origin: Italy
- Warranty: 12 months parts and labour
- Dimensions (mm): 564w x 536d x 531h (with legs)
Product option: BH56 - Stainless steel storage bin - 580w x 840d x 1090h (mm) (Complete with drain hose + 1 ice scoop)