Garland GF24-G24T - 600mm Griddle Modular Top with Stainless Steel Stand*
Choose your products online
Add them to your shopping cart
Select 'Free Pick-Up in Store' as the delivery method at checkout
You will receive a notification email or SMS - normally within 24-48 hours of placing an order to let you know it's ready for collection
Collect your order in store
Make sure you bring a copy of your invoice or photo ID
Collect from the Service Counter on Level 2, between Mon-Fri 9am - 3pm
at 13-15 Hume Highway, Greenacre NSW 2190
The Garland GF24-G24T-NG Heavy Duty Restaurant Series Griddle features Garland’s 15mm thick cast-iron “H” Burners for maximum efficiency and reliability in your kitchen. With Garland’s burners providing the most effective heat distribution in the foodservice industry in addition to having the largest useable cooking surface, the Garland Restaurant Series Griddle is guaranteed to work as hard as you do.
Premium 15mm thick griddle with powerful cast iron ‘H’ burners for even heat distribution. Large 686mm deep work surface. Item GF24-G24T is a 600mm griddle modular top model. Large easy-to-use control knobs sit flush to the ‘plate rail’ and the unit can sit on top of the optional stainless steel stand with storage shelf.
- BRAND NEW FLOOR STOCK
- 38MJ "H" Burner 600mm Griddle
- Stainless steel stand with storage shelf
- Flame failure protection & spark ignition
- Largest useable cooking surface in the industry for maximum productivity
- Cast iron "H" Griddle burner for best in class temperature consistency and recovery time
- Precise, even burner heat will ensure you food is cooked to perfection, from burgers and beyond
- ‘Plate rail’ and backguard matches the other Restaurant Series units giving a sleek clean finish
- The hardest, strongest most durable griddle in the industry & trusted for generations
- Gas Rating: 38MJ
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts
- Dimensions (mm): 600w x 876d x 1153h
Note: Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Your purchase in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods. Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only. If you are unsure do not purchase as no refunds will be given. Inspection of the equipment can be made during our normal trading hours.